Our CBD + Activated Charcoal Infused Kaolin Clay Mask is naturally loaded with magnesium, minerals and phytonutrients, as well as Full Spectrum CBD for targeted specialized skin care. This deep cleaning mask is formulated to draw impurities like dirt and oil from the pores and said to tighten pores, smooth skin and reduce inflammation. It deeply cleanses and detoxify your skin as it naturally absorbs oil, helping to stimulate circulation, tighten pores, promote skin elasticity, remove dry dead skin without over drying, and balances pH levels with moisturizing ingredients such as Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil and Grapeseed Oil. Great for Oily, Combination and Normal Skin types.
Directions: Apply generous amount to clean and dry skin with fingertips or mask brush. For sensitive skin, let sit for 3-5 minutes then rise. For deeper cleaning or any other skin type, let sit until dry then remove with warm water and pat skin dry.
- Comes in a jar, bamboo handle brush available separately.
- This product is: Vegan, Non-GMO, Soy-Free, No Additives, BSE/TSE-Free, Phthlalate-Free, Free of Sulphites, Free of Sulphur Dioxide, Cruelty-free and not tested on animals
- Always patch test first on your hand, arm or neck before applying a new product, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Blush Kaolin Clay, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Optiphen Plus (Preservative – Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid), Carbo activatus (Activated Charcoal) Full Spectrum CBD, possibly Essential Oils.
- Full Spectrum CBD:
- Research showed that CBD exerted complex anti-inflammatory actions, which indicated that CBD reduced excessive oil production, making it a promising therapeutic agent for the treatment of acne vulgaris or common acne.
- A study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America concluded that CBD, as an antioxidant (anti-aging), was 30%- 50% more potent than both Vitamins C and E.
- CBD might also be useful in reducing itch and skin dryness, as shown in a 2017 review published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- Meanwhile, a study published in the journal Clinical Therapeutics in 2019 examined individuals with either psoriasis, eczema, or scarring and found that CBD might help enhance skin elasticity and hydration.
- Activated Charcoal: works like a magnet to attract toxins, drawing impurities like dirt and oil from the pores and said to tighten pores, smooth skin and reduce inflammation.
- Blush Kaolin Clay: gently exfoliates and cleanses, helps to stimulate circulation. Contains a high content of silica that helps to purify, detoxify and remove dead skin. Contains unique minerals and phyto-nutrients, which help eliminate toxins and oils from the skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil: light weight, quick absorbing oil rich in linoleic and oleic acids derived from apricot kernels. It’s softening, moisturizing properties make it ideal for dry, irritated, sensitive, or mature skin. A great emollient that penetrates the skin easily.
- Grapeseed Oil: is lightweight and rich in vitamins, minerals, linoleic acid and other essential fatty acids. A great emollient that penetrates the skin easily, and is beneficial for dry, damaged or mature skin.
- Jojoba Oil: rich in Vitamin E and has a high fatty acid content. Well known for its ability to nourish the skin and hair, is easily absorbed and revered for its restorative properties, especially on dry, damaged or mature skin, but lovely for delicate baby’s skin, too.
- Full Spectrum CBD:
Shelf life: Minimum 1 year when stored in cool, dry place away from light.
Made in the USA. Not intended for children or internal use. Our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil meets all Federal regulations for industrial hemp, including THC content (<0.3%).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. CBD testing available upon request.These products have not been systematically studied for effects on drug testing. Please consult a physician before using CBD products containing hemp oil.