Our Kojic Acid CBD Face Moisturizer provides the perfect amount of moisture without clogging pores. For skin with dark spots and acne issues. Contains Kojic acid, papaya extract and licorice root to effectively even skin tone, gently exfoliate and clarify skin. Rich in essential antioxidants, may help reduce inflammation, supports healing, as well as helps to balance the oil production to naturally hydrate your skin and increase the elasticity.
- Balance: Organic Lavender & Frankincense Essential Oil Infusion, great for aging and anti-aging skin care
- Clarity: Organic Peppermint & Tea Tree Essential Oil Infusion, great for acne and oily skin
- Essential: unscented, perfect for sensitive skin
- 50 ml has 50 mg of CBD, 30 ml has 25 mg CBD
Directions: Clean and tone your skin, allow face to air dry then apply a small amount of KoJic Face Moisturizer both morning and night. Can be applied before makeup.
Other Key Ingredients:
- Kojic Acid – Aids to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars, which can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin. Also can help treat acne caused by bacteria in the skin and lighten scars from acne that haven’t faded yet.
- Papaya Extract – Makes an effective, nonabrasive exfoliant. Papain, an enzyme in the fruit helps to remove impurities and slough away dead skin cells and promote healthy cell turnover.
- Licorice Root – Strong antioxidant properties, reduces skin irritation, and contains a skin lightening compound called liquiritin that helps lighten hyper pigmented areas of the skin and slows down production of darker pigments. In turn, this will lessen hyper-pigmentation.
- This product is: Phthalates, Parabens, GMO, Gluten free. Handmade in the USA. Not tested on animals.
- Use sunscreen when using this product.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Sodium Lactate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Kojic Acid, Papaya Extract, Licorice Root Extract Ethelhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (Eco-certified, gentle, paraben free preservative), d’Alpha Vitamin E, Full Spectrum CBD, possible essential oil infusion
Learn more information on CBD in Skin Care:
- Research from the National Library of Medicine
- A study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
- A study published in the journal Clinical Therapeutics
Shelf life: Minimum 1 year when stored in cool, dry place away from light.
Made in the USA. Not intended for children or internal use. Our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil meets all Federal regulations for industrial hemp, including THC content (<0.3%).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. CBD testing available upon request.These products have not been systematically studied for effects on drug testing. Please consult a physician before using CBD products containing hemp oil.