Our skin is assaulted daily with dirt, dust, bacteria and other pollutants. Washing your face daily will help remove these impurities, revitalize your skin, ward off potential blemishes and allow other beneficial applications to penetrate and absorb into skin efficiently.
Our special formulation Renewing Face Wash contains 3% Glycolic Acid and provides a gentle but effective cleanse. Glycolic acid is a natural-occurring exfoliant derived from sugar that helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and support natural cellular turnover and is one of the safest cosmetic options among alpha hydroxy acids. It helps to bring fresh new skin to the surface as it safely removes the outer layer of dead skin cells, a process which helps correct discoloration caused by sun spots or aging. Bonus – you can even opt to have us custom infuse an essential oil blend beneficial for your skin type!
Directions: Simply wet your skin with warm water, and rub a small amount in a circular motion along your face and neckline (avoiding the eye area). Rinse well then pat dry.
- Comes in a bottle with a pump for easy application
- This product is: Vegan, Soy free, Gluten free, Alcohol free, Paraben free, Phthalate free, Mineral oil free, Cruelty Free ~ No Animal Testing, pH: 5.5 – 6.5
- Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose) Hip Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic-Capric Glycerides, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, possibly Essential Oils
- Ingredient Benefits:
- Glycolic Acid: Naturally derived from sugar, our 3% addition to this base helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and support natural cellular turnover.
- Burdock Root– Often used as a safe natural remedy for eczema, psoriasis and other assorted skin conditions because of it’s anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Burdock root is also used as an aid against skin ulcers and acne making it quite a popular ingredient in the cosmetic industry.
- Rose Hips – Have anti-inflammatory properties as well as help combat the effects of the sun on skin due to their bioflavonoid content. It is often used to improve the overall appearance of skin.
- Panthenol – Helps moisturize, nourish and clarify skin. It is known that as panthenol penetrates the skin it releases vitamin B5. Also commonly used in Anti-Aging solutions to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Allantoin – Commonly used to prevent dry skin and lips and also used for its anti-inflammatory properties. Allantoin promotes new cell growth and is considered to speed up the healing process of minor skin irritations
Shelf life: Minimum 1 year when stored in cool, dry place away from light.
NOTE: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.