Our Bright Eyes CBD Retinol Eye Cream hydrates and promotes skin regeneration. Retinol is know to help reduce the tell-tell signs of aging, such as, fine lines, wrinkles, and helps to reduce the appearance of crows-feet. Added CBD provides essential antioxidants, reduces inflammation, supports healing, as well as balances the oil production to naturally hydrate your skin and increase the elasticity to aid in anti -aging and skin regeneration properties.
Directions: For best results, apply a small amount with the tips of your fingers immediately after cleansing while skin is still damp. Be careful not to get in eyes. Discontinue use if OVERLY sensitive. Pat, do not tug on delicate skin. Retinol Percentage: 0.50%
Other Key Ingredients:
- Cerevisiae Extract – Oxidative skin conditioner, improves skin texture
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract – AKA Arctic root or Golden Rood. Rich in antioxidants & flavonoids. Improves fine lines & wrinkles
- Niacinamide – Vitamin B3 works with your skin to help improve: enlarged pores, uneven tone, fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and dullness
- Beta-Glucan – Protect skin against environmental stresses, soothes irritations
- CBD – contains antioxidants to help counteract the signs of aging caused by free radicals in your face; acts as a natural anti-inflammatory to reduce the appearance of swelling and puffy eyes; helps support the skin’s natural healing process to shorten the lifespan of breakouts and eczema flare-ups. CBD also balances oil production for proper skin hydration levels to increase skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Comes in a 1 jar
- Disclaimer: Use with SPF if used during the day and you are out in the sun. Best used nightly.
- This product is: Phthalates, Parabens, GMO, Gluten free. Handmade in the USA. Not tested on animals.
- This is a natural products and color variations are normal.
Ingredients: 85% Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Raw Avocado Oil, Organic sunflower Oil, Retinol (Vitamin A), Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Saccharamyers, Cerevisiae Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Shea Butter, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, d’Alpha Vitamin E, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Glucan, Rice Bran Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Eco-Certified Paraben Free Preservative), Rose Bourbon Essential Oil, Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Full Spectrum CBD
More information on CBD in Skin Care:
- Full Spectrum CBD:
- Research showed that CBD exerted complex anti-inflammatory actions, which indicated that CBD reduced excessive oil production, making it a promising therapeutic agent for the treatment of acne vulgaris or common acne.
- A study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America concluded that CBD, as an antioxidant (anti-aging), was 30%- 50% more potent than both Vitamins C and E.
- CBD might also be useful in reducing itch and skin dryness, as shown in a 2017 review published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- Meanwhile, a study published in the journal Clinical Therapeutics in 2019 examined individuals with either psoriasis, eczema, or scarring and found that CBD might help enhance skin elasticity and hydration.
- Full Spectrum CBD:
Shelf life: Minimum 1 year when stored in cool, dry place away from light.
Made in the USA. Not intended for children or internal use. Our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil meets all Federal regulations for industrial hemp, including THC content (<0.3%).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. CBD testing available upon request.These products have not been systematically studied for effects on drug testing. Please consult a physician before using CBD products containing hemp oil.